PVC/XLPE Power & Control Cables for LT Applications, Manufacturers, Exporters, India
We at Ultracab wires India are reputed manufacturers and exporters offer wide range of cables that include power cable, "XLPE Power Cables", 'Control Cables India' etc. Our supreme product range is also suitable for varied industrial applications like power plants, refineries, switching stations, chemical plants, cable trays, and many more etc.
Further, we employ world class raw materials to manufacture our power cables, XLPE cables, control cables etc. Being reputed power cable manufacturers and exporters in India, we employ highly sophisticated tools and technologies to manufacture our products and our products are highly efficient too.
Our skilled team of engineers has immense capability of working on bulk projects together and we always complete each project on time. We have capability of accepting tough challenges too and we also fulfill your special demands on request.
Due to acceptable nature of products and wide characteristics, our products are acceptable in Indian and overseas market. This is our continuous efforts and dedication that we are able to establish ourselves as renowned brand in market. For more queries, feel free to contact our expert team at any time of the day.
CONSTRUCTION OF PVC / XLPE POWER CABLES:
Conductors: Conductors are made from electrolytic grade aluminium/copper conforming to IS:8130, and are compact circular or compact shaped.
Insulation: XLPE cables are specially made high grade cross-linked polyethylene for insulation by extrusion process. In PVC Cables especially PVC grade is used by extrusion process.
Inner Sheath: PVC/LD Tape is used for Laid Up of Core.
Armouring: Wire Or Flat Strip is used of Galvanised Grade.
Outer Sheath: PVC Sheath, Special ST2 Grade is used for XLPE Cable & ST1 Grade is used for PVC Cable.
ADVANTAGES OF PVC CABLES :
- Saves energy - ETP grade high conductivity annealed copper used
- Less current leakage - No air gap between the films.
- Tear resistant - High mechanical strength - High tensile strength
- Each coil tested at 3500 V
- Heat shock test - at 150°C
- Easy winding - Resistance annealed copper and controlled OD
ADVANTAGES OF LT XLPE CABLES :
- These cables have higher short circuit rating
- Higher emergency over load capacity
- Longer life
- Tensile strength for LT-XLPE cable is 1.9 kg/mm2
- Elongation (%) in LT-XLPE cables is 300-500%.
- High corrosion resistance in polluted atmosphere
- Better properties of resistance to chemical and corrosive gases
- Have better properties to withstand vibrations, hot impacts
- The moisture resistance of LT-XLPE cables is nearly 100 times than of PVC
- Low installation cost because of lightweight dimension
- Insulation resistance of these cables are ideal for transmission and distribution of power.
- Jointing of LT-XLPE cables is easier and quicker